Delete the ascii filter

J R WATSON
How can I delete the ascii filter on my Mac . Can’t get some files opened because of that filter. Pleas replay in Laman terms because we are not the most computer literate people

Sent from my iPad

Re: Delete the ascii filter

Bidouille
This mail list is not the right place to post this kind of problem.
This dialog means probably that you try to open a corrupted document.
You can go on the community forum to get some help:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&keywords=+%2Bascii++%2Bfilter++%2Bdialog