Deleting file that cannot be recovered

Yahoo
I have an unnamed file that I am unable to recover & I would like to know how to delete this file because every time I attempt to open Open Office I am asked to recover this file before I can open Open Office.  Please help.
Thank you,Joyce Lake

Re: Deleting file that cannot be recovered

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 16:03:14 +0000 (UTC)
Yahoo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have an unnamed file that I am unable to recover & I would like to know how to delete this file because every time I attempt to open Open Office I am asked to recover this file before I can open Open Office.  Please help.
> Thank you,Joyce Lake

When prompted for Recovery, choose Cancel.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>