Detecting overlapping objects

Yeatts, Garnett W. CONTR J9C329
All,

            I am attempting to detect overlapping objects in Text,
Impress and Calc documents.  So far I have not found any interfaces that
support this.

            Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Garnett

Re: Detecting overlapping objects

Andrew Pitonyak
Yeatts, Garnett W. CONTR J9C329 wrote:

>All,
>
>            I am attempting to detect overlapping objects in Text,
>Impress and Calc documents.  So far I have not found any interfaces that
>support this.

Do you mean graphics objects or text objects?

Andrew Pitonyak

RE: Detecting overlapping objects

Yeatts, Garnett W. CONTR J9C329
Andrew,
        Graphics over text as well as other instances such as graphics
over other graphics.  I want to identify when anything on a page
obscures something else on the page.

Garnett