Dev volunteer.

Dean Van Greunen
Hi
I'm Dean Van Greunen a full stack software engineer.

I would like to help on the development side of OpenOffice.

Requested Username: deanvg9000

Thank you.
PS Dean.

Re: Dev volunteer.

FR web forum
Welcome on board
You will not need to be registered if you want to help fix bugs.
A good place to start is our page:
https://openoffice.apache.org/developer-faqs.html
If you are interested, I have a bugs list waiting :-)