Developer

Carl Morados
I'm Carl Michael L. Morados, from Philippines, want to know and contribute to the product.  Thank you.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Developer

Laurent Godard-3
Hi Carl

Carl Morados a écrit :
> I'm Carl Michael L. Morados, from Philippines, want to know and contribute to the product.  Thank you.

what arte your skills ? your center of interrest ? Writer ? Calc ? XSLT
? There is a lot to do !!

you can start reading the wiki
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Hacking

welcome on board

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[hidden email]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com

Re: Developer

CPHennessy
On Sat May 13 2006 06:59, Carl Morados wrote:
> I'm Carl Michael L. Morados, from Philippines, want to know and contribute
> to the product.  Thank you.

there are many ways, most of which are outlined on :
http://contributing.openoffice.org/index.html

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ