Development on Lingu Component

Dharmesh Vora
Hello

I would like to help you on the development on the lingu component . Please
do let me know how can i be useful to this project and effort

Rgds
Dharmesh Vora

Re: Development on Lingu Component

Daniel Naber-4
On Dienstag 08 August 2006 04:49, Dharmesh Vora wrote:

> I would like to help you on the development on the lingu component .
> Please do let me know how can i be useful to this project and effort

Lingucomponent is mostly about spell checking, thesauri, and grammar
checking. http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/ lists links to those
projects so you could help improve them. Naturally you will want to work
on some project that uses your native language or another language you
speak very well. For example, you could add rules or a new language to
LanguageTool (www.danielnaber.de/languagetool).

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de

Re: Development on Lingu Component

Carlos Menezes
CoGrOO is a Portuguese Grammar Checker to OOo. It can be ported to others
languages.
Try it:

http://cogroo.incubadora.fapesp.br

[]s,