Differences between CWiki Announcement and Press Release

Differences between CWiki Announcement and Press Release

Andrea Pescetti-2
These two pages
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.4+Announcement
(CWiki Announcement)
and
https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces19
(Press Release)
have some minor differences in text.

The former, probably an intermediate draft, should be replaced by the
text in the latter, that appears to be more refined.

I won't touch the English version, but I'll make sure the Italian
translation reflects the text from the Press Release and not the one in
the corresponding CWiki page.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Differences between CWiki Announcement and Press Release

Marcus (OOo)

> These two pages
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.4+Announcement
> (CWiki Announcement)
> and
> https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces19
> (Press Release)
> have some minor differences in text.
>
> The former, probably an intermediate draft, should be replaced by the
> text in the latter, that appears to be more refined.

I only see a difference in the text around the Bugzilla link and some
formatting in the first sentences.

I hope that is what you mean.

> I won't touch the English version, but I'll make sure the Italian
> translation reflects the text from the Press Release and not the one in
> the corresponding CWiki page.

I've fixed it in the English text.

Marcus