Difficulties with slovenian letters

Tičar M
Hello.

Till now I was using MS Office, but now I decided to use Open Office. But now I have a problem with Slovenian letter "č" in Open Calc. When I open workbook that was made in Excel, in Open office all "č" characters turn into "?". Even if I change all "?" in "č" and I save the workbook, when I open it again all the "č" turns to "?". Nothing helps.

Here is a sample:

Is there any solution?

By the way: "Happy New Year"!

Thank you and best regards,

Marjan T. from Slovenia

Re: Difficulties with slovenian letters

FR web forum
This is not the right place to report this problem.
Please, use our forum or users mailing list:
http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html