[Discussion] Program for Sandro

123

Re: [Discussion] Program for Sandro

sandro-2
Dear Andrea,

I have found the Wiki's Skin fulfilling because of it's friendly form and I have found the PHP work fulfilling because of it's sympathetic way. The friendly form is an aspect of a sympathetic way of work and I find it fulfilling both the friendly and the sympathetic aspects of the task.

How good did I feel the CSS work? Well, I feel it a secure task because now the remain thing is the creation of a database to use the Wiki's editor. The Wiki's editor is an involving application and it works well in my browser, it is certainly driving me to happiness.

Glad,
Sandro Suzart

________________________________

Re: [Discussion] Program for Sandro

sandro-2
Dear Andrea,

It is amazing the experience in the Wiki project. It is vivid my joy with the works of Wiki. I have found many videos that specifically aboard the MediaWiki software point by point, I feel it great. After I finish the project of skins (Wiki Skins) I would like to continue with projects of Apache Wiki, because I can handle them easily.

Glad,
Sandro Suzart

________________________________

> Can you specify at least one task? So Sandro can make a plan.

It took a while, but here I am with a task.

One of the many things that would be nice to have is a new skin (i.e.,
graphical theme) for our MWiki
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
(which is also being moved to a new server, but this is irrelevant to
this discussion).

This requires some PHP and design capabilities, and a tutorial is
available at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Skinning_Part_1
and related pages.

Sandro, can this work as a task for you? All you will need is a standard
MediaWiki installation from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Download (I
recommend the "stable LTS" version, since that is the one we are going
to settle on) and the tutorial above.

If you would like to receive the current skin (I don't even know if it
is a skin or just a set of CSS customizations) just ask and I can
provide it; but honestly I would start from
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:All_skins then find one that you
like and extend/customize it.

The logo must be updated too and Matthias already sent the new one.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [Discussion] Program for Sandro

sandro-2

The appraisal of completing expectations is fulfilling and I find it fulfilling to appreciate a smile in the face of my colleagues, because attainment fulfills the will and cooperation fulfills the emotion.

I feel that the installation of MediaWiki was successful, it was a bright sight of confirmation of the beauty that I expected from this software. Now I want to write the actual skin, I tell write because it seen that I will have to write the CSS of the new skin and it fulfils myself as a discovery.

Maybe in the next week I complete the task. I would like to tell that the Wiki project is really engrossing me like a tender delight or an advance to congratulation, I really like to drive myself to do Wiki.

Glad,
Sandro Suzart