Do you have a manual or guidebook?

Kay Lux
I recently had the OpenOffice software put into my computer and would like some sort of manual so I can look up answers to questions and have a guide to how it operates.  How can I get hold of something like this and what would it cost?  Thank you, Cindy

Cindy Fritz
[hidden email]
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Re: Do you have a manual or guidebook?

CPHennessy
On Mon December 5 2005 19:34, + Kay Lux wrote:
> I recently had the OpenOffice software put into my computer and would like
> some sort of manual so I can look up answers to questions and have a guide
> to how it operates.  How can I get hold of something like this and what
> would it cost?  Thank you, Cindy

There are many avilable for free from http://documentation.openoffice.org.

Please reply to [hidden email] only

If this reply actually gets to you, then great. Otherwise it is a real shame
as earthlink has a brain dead spam prevention mechanism which I refuse to
cooperate with.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Do you have a manual or guidebook?

Leslie Danks
Kay Lux wrote:

> I recently had the OpenOffice software put into my computer and would like
> some sort of manual so I can look up answers to questions and have a guide
> to how it operates.  How can I get hold of something like this and what
> would it cost?  Thank you, Cindy

Have you tried clicking on Help?

Les