Doc4All question

Jonathon Blake
All:

Can somebody explain to me in English what "Doc4All" tags are?
I can't find an explanation in English about it.  :(

Asking, because I found an OOo extension that adds it to ODF documents.

xan

jonathon
--
OOo can not correct for incompetence in creating documents from MSO.
Furthermore,OOo can not compensate for the defective and flawed

Re: Doc4All question

Pat McBride
 OOo can not correct for incompetence in creating documents from MSO.
> Furthermore,OOo can not compensate for the defective and flawed
> security measures used by Microsoft. As such, before using this
> product for exams that require faulty and defective software, ensure
> that you will not be unjustly penalized for the incompetence of the
> organization that requires the use of software that is known to be
> flawed, defective, bug-ridden, and fails to meet ISO file format
> standards.

Was this an answer, or what???  Sounds lak sombudy is jest a teensy bit
anti-Microsoft; ah gotta say thet down at the old MS corral, sumbudy sed
this, guns ud be drawn, and fur wud fly.  Now, Tex and the boys, they're
kinda talking lak thet but they're kinda old fashioned, lak in the days of
the Commodore 64 and thet there Tandy compooter thet sum of us started with.

ISO file format - ah wunder whut thet is, ah've got files out in the shop to
smooth the horse's hoofs, cudn't find nutting bout ISO.  Checked with the
druggist, case it was like aspirin, he's as baffled as me.  Talked to Miss
Tessie, the librarian, she sez its sumthin to do with metric, must have been
those furring fellers in Paris or such like.  She keeps asking me over for
tea, or sum such, think she's got sum sparking in mind.

She red the mesage, sed she thinks it's sumthin lak a translashun of a
speech thet thet Hitler feller made.  Never know, do ya?  Thot he were ded,
or sumthin.

Pat