Document gone into code from readable text.

Document gone into code from readable text.

christopher spencer
DearSirs,

I am seeking help. Please contribute if you are able to help me.

In typing on Writer my page went Blank. I eventually found the extensive
text but it was converted into code.

May I ask if anyone using Open Office, or using it, can tell me how I can
convert it back to readable text.

Thank you all for any help you are able to give to me.
sincerely
Christopher

Re: Document gone into code from readable text.

Martin Groenescheij

On 15/08/2020 08:54, christopher spencer wrote:
> DearSirs,
>
> I am seeking help. Please contribute if you are able to help me.
>
> In typing on Writer my page went Blank. I eventually found the extensive
> text but it was converted into code.

Nothing happens out of the blue, so at least tell us what happened when
you discovered the changes.
Did your system crashed, was there a lightning?
Where do you store your documents, on the hard disk of your system or on
a USB stick.
What Operating System do you have, which version of OpenOffice do you use.
How does the `code` look like, did you get any error message?
Etc. etc. etc.

> May I ask if anyone using Open Office, or using it, can tell me how I can
> convert it back to readable text.
>
> Thank you all for any help you are able to give to me.
> sincerely
> Christopher

Re: Document gone into code from readable text.

christopher spencer
Thank you I will return I have to go out for an appointment . Wanted to say
thank you. Will return.
Christopher

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 at 10:08, Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On 15/08/2020 08:54, christopher spencer wrote:
> > DearSirs,
> >
> > I am seeking help. Please contribute if you are able to help me.
> >
> > In typing on Writer my page went Blank. I eventually found the extensive
> > text but it was converted into code.
>

> Nothing happens out of the blue, so at least tell us what happened when
> you discovered the changes.
> Did your system crashed, was there a lightning?
> Where do you store your documents, on the hard disk of your system or on
> a USB stick.
> What Operating System do you have, which version of OpenOffice do you use.
> How does the `code` look like, did you get any error message?
> Etc. etc. etc.
>

> > May I ask if anyone using Open Office, or using it, can tell me how I can
> > convert it back to readable text.
> >
> > Thank you all for any help you are able to give to me.
> > sincerely
> > Christopher

Re: Document gone into code from readable text.

christopher spencer
Dear Martin,

Thank you. I had to go out. I will reply. thank you for your help. I will
return as soon as possible.It was on hard disc