Document updated or not updated

Galileo Teco Juárez
I wonder if the document
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_best_practices#How_to_write_OpenOffice.org_GUI_Extensions_today

on the part of "Extension Features"
improvements that are there are the more updated or are somewhere in the
wiki where you can find the most recent changes to the present day?

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Document updated or not updated

Jürgen Schmidt-3
On 1/8/13 8:13 AM, Galileo Teco Juárez wrote:
> I wonder if the document
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_best_practices#How_to_write_OpenOffice.org_GUI_Extensions_today
>
> on the part of "Extension Features"
> improvements that are there are the more updated or are somewhere in the
> wiki where you can find the most recent changes to the present day?

The information seems to be still valid.

Juergen

Re: Document updated or not updated

Galileo Teco Juárez
where I can find the latest information? about the new features

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Document updated or not updated

Galileo Teco Juárez
anyone?

2013/1/8 Galileo Teco Juárez <[hidden email]>

> where I can find the latest information? about the new features
>

> 2013/1/8 Jürgen Schmidt <[hidden email]>
>
>> On 1/8/13 8:13 AM, Galileo Teco Juárez wrote:
>> > I wonder if the document
>> >
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_best_practices#How_to_write_OpenOffice.org_GUI_Extensions_today
>> >
>> > on the part of "Extension Features"
>> > improvements that are there are the more updated or are somewhere in the
>> > wiki where you can find the most recent changes to the present day?
>> >

>> The information seems to be still valid.
>>
>> Juergen
>>

> --
> *Galileo Teco Juarez*
> *Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
> *Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
> *Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Document updated or not updated

Bernard Marcelly
Message de Galileo Teco Juárez  date 2013-01-09 23:21 :
> anyone?
>

> 2013/1/8 Galileo Teco Juárez <[hidden email]>
>
>> where I can find the latest information? about the new features

The Developer's Guide lists and explains all the current extension features.
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Extensions>

Regards
   Bernard

Re: Document updated or not updated