Documents not found

Kristal Tan
HI,
  Im using MacBook Air, and usually just leave it open and my Mac shut down due to no battery. After that, the documents are gone. Able to assist?

Kris.
+65 90263315.

Re: Documents not found

David Robley-2
It is extremely unlikely that you files are 'gone'. Most likely the
unexpected shutdown cleared your list of recently used files: if you
were prompted for your name when you restarted OpenOffice, this is
certainly the case.

Use the Finder to locate your files and open them; after you open and
close a file it should re-appear in the recent files list.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 15/3/21 12:16 pm, Kristal Tan wrote:
> HI,
>    Im using MacBook Air, and usually just leave it open and my Mac shut down due to no battery. After that, the documents are gone. Able to assist?
>
> Kris.
> +65 90263315.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Contentsoftaglinemaysettleduringshipping.