Documents not saved OO 4 1 6

Richard Lyes-2
I have twice had to rewrite my book because the new open office apache 4.1.6 does not save the file.
It asks to update all links?
Yes or no the file is still not there I the first place this is very annoying.
The Forum answers are not sufficient in how to restore the seemingly lost file.
Uninstalling and downloading again is probably the only answer where hopefully my book is still there.
Even the copy I saved to a memory stick is not on there???
Still, any genuine answer or solution to this would be very appreciated.
Thank you for your really good App. and the hope it restores my book.

Re: Documents not saved OO 4 1 6

Steven Ahlers
Richard,

When you saved it where did you save it to?
What did you answer to the query about updating the links?
What operating system are you using? Assuming you’re using windows have you searched for the saved files using File Explorer? What was the result?

Please reply to:
[hidden email]
so that all users can see your replies and assist you.

Sent from my iPhone