Dont remember password

Nafis johnson
I can’t remember my password to get in to get the stuff I started to write for my book if you need any information please let me know I will provide you with any thing you need to know

Re: Dont remember password

Dan Lewis
If you mean you have encrypted a document using OpenOffice.org, you have
a serious problem. Its encryption is designed to make if very difficult
if not near impossible to open an encrypted document.

Do not reply to me but only to [hidden email].

Dan