Dont understand Compiler message

Peter Kovacs-3

|My Compile setup:|

|| ./configure   --enable-category-b --enable-bundled-dictionaries
--enable-verbose  --enable-opengl --enable-dbus  --enable-gstreamer
--with-dmake-url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
--with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz
--without-stlport

Checkout is on latest revision. I checked this morning.

The Compiler says:

|make: *** No rule to make target
'/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/basebmp/source/bitmapdevice.o',
needed by
'/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libbasebmp.so'.
Stop.|

|Any Ideas Anyone?

Re: Dont understand Compiler message

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

Am 12.11.2017 um 13:24 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

> |My Compile setup:|
>
> || ./configure   --enable-category-b --enable-bundled-dictionaries
> --enable-verbose  --enable-opengl --enable-dbus  --enable-gstreamer
> --with-dmake-url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
> --with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz
> --without-stlport
Most likely not related, but epm is not available at that URL anymore,
instead use:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/epm-3.7.tar.gz

Regards, Matthias

> Checkout is on latest revision. I checked this morning.
>
> The Compiler says:
>
> |make: *** No rule to make target
> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/basebmp/source/bitmapdevice.o',
> needed by
> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libbasebmp.so'.
> Stop.|
>
> |Any Ideas Anyone?

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Dont understand Compiler message

Patricia Shanahan
I sometimes get similar messages that go away if I just rerun the build.

I think there may be some problem in whatever is supposed to ensure
dependencies are built before the things that depend on them.

On 11/12/2017 4:24 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> |My Compile setup:|
>
> || ./configure   --enable-category-b --enable-bundled-dictionaries
> --enable-verbose  --enable-opengl --enable-dbus  --enable-gstreamer
> --with-dmake-url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
> --with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz --without-stlport
>

> Checkout is on latest revision. I checked this morning.
>
> The Compiler says:
>
> |make: *** No rule to make target
> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/basebmp/source/bitmapdevice.o',
> needed by
> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libbasebmp.so'.
> Stop.|
>
> |Any Ideas Anyone?

Re: Dont understand Compiler message

Peter Kovacs-3
I tried now

build --from basebmp

The error stays persistant independantly if i use a prepare step or not.

if i go for

build --all:basebmp it compiles other libes and gets stuck for similar
reasons in other packages. (up to a point whhere nothing works. with no
error messages)

I can continue with build --all so it starts over with the result that I
get stuck in the same module from the beginning.

So thats all quite suboptimal. I am not even sure anymore if my uild is
sane anymore.

Can I force the build process into a sequence build? Maybe that helps.
would that be -p1?

Thanks for any ideas.

all the best

Peter

On 12.11.2017 15:03, Patricia Shanahan wrote:

> I sometimes get similar messages that go away if I just rerun the build.
>
> I think there may be some problem in whatever is supposed to ensure
> dependencies are built before the things that depend on them.
>
> On 11/12/2017 4:24 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
>> |

>> |My Compile setup:|

>> --enable-verbose  --enable-opengl --enable-dbus  --enable-gstreamer
>> --with-dmake-url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
>> --with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz
>> --without-stlport
>>

>> Checkout is on latest revision. I checked this morning.
>>
>> The Compiler says:
>>
>> |make: *** No rule to make target
>> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/basebmp/source/bitmapdevice.o',
>> needed by
>> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libbasebmp.so'.
>> Stop.|
>>
>> |Any Ideas Anyone?

Re: Dont understand Compiler message

Patricia Shanahan
I have never had to do more than 2 or 3 instances of build --all before
it succeeds.

On 11/12/2017 2:39 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> I tried now
>
> build --from basebmp
>
> The error stays persistant independantly if i use a prepare step or not.
>
> if i go for
>
> build --all:basebmp it compiles other libes and gets stuck for similar
> reasons in other packages. (up to a point whhere nothing works. with no
> error messages)
>
> I can continue with build --all so it starts over with the result that I
> get stuck in the same module from the beginning.
>

> So thats all quite suboptimal. I am not even sure anymore if my uild is
> sane anymore.
>
> Can I force the build process into a sequence build? Maybe that helps.
> would that be -p1?
>

> Thanks for any ideas.
>
> all the best
>
> Peter
>

> On 12.11.2017 15:03, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>> I sometimes get similar messages that go away if I just rerun the build.
>>
>> I think there may be some problem in whatever is supposed to ensure
>> dependencies are built before the things that depend on them.
>>
>> On 11/12/2017 4:24 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
>>> |

>>> |My Compile setup:|

>>> --enable-verbose  --enable-opengl --enable-dbus  --enable-gstreamer
>>> --with-dmake-url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
>>> --with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz
>>> --without-stlport
>>>

>>> Checkout is on latest revision. I checked this morning.
>>>
>>> The Compiler says:

>>> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/CxxObject/basebmp/source/bitmapdevice.o',
>>> needed by
>>> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libbasebmp.so'.
>>> Stop.|

Re: Dont understand Compiler message

Damjan Jovanovic
It's some kind of error in gbuild. It really shouldn't happen.

Can you try get the full output of "build --from basebmp" without any -P's?

Damjan

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 12:39 AM, Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried now
>
> build --from basebmp
>
> The error stays persistant independantly if i use a prepare step or not.
>
> if i go for
>
> build --all:basebmp it compiles other libes and gets stuck for similar
> reasons in other packages. (up to a point whhere nothing works. with no
> error messages)
>
> I can continue with build --all so it starts over with the result that I
> get stuck in the same module from the beginning.
>

> So thats all quite suboptimal. I am not even sure anymore if my uild is
> sane anymore.
>
> Can I force the build process into a sequence build? Maybe that helps.
> would that be -p1?
>

> Thanks for any ideas.
>
> all the best
>
> Peter
>

> On 12.11.2017 15:03, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>
>> I sometimes get similar messages that go away if I just rerun the build.
>>
>> I think there may be some problem in whatever is supposed to ensure
>> dependencies are built before the things that depend on them.
>>
>> On 11/12/2017 4:24 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
>>

>>> |My Compile setup:|

>>> --enable-verbose  --enable-opengl --enable-dbus  --enable-gstreamer
>>> --with-dmake-url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.
>>> mirror/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2 --with-epm-url=http://www.mswe
>>> et.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz --without-stlport
>>>

>>> Checkout is on latest revision. I checked this morning.
>>>
>>> The Compiler says:

>>> OpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/
>>> CxxObject/basebmp/source/bitmapdevice.o', needed by
>>> '/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/solver/420/
>>> unxlngx6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libbasebmp.so'. Stop.|

Re: Dont understand Compiler message

Peter Kovacs-3
Ohh you are good! There is an error Message:

/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/basebmp/inc/basebmp/packedpixeliterator.hxx:
In member function 'basebmp::PackedPixelIterator<Valuetype,
bits_per_pixel, MsbFirst>::value_type
basebmp::PackedPixelIterator<Valuetype, bits_pe
r_pixel, MsbFirst>::get(const difference_type&) const':
/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/git/main/basebmp/inc/basebmp/packedpixeliterator.hxx:611:35:
error: expression cannot be used as a function
          const int remainder( x(d.x) % num_intraword_positions );
                                    ^
I do not use any -Ps.

Sorry missed that one.