Download of 4.1.5

peter maby
During download message reads  ” Unknown error caused download to crash when Open Office is next opened error will be automatically corrected”.
Attempts to restart download are unsuccessful and I cannot print documents.  Help please .

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Download of 4.1.5

zahra a
which browser did you try to download openoffice with?
today, i downloaded this version with firefox in 23 minutes without any problem!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens