Quantcast

Download

CDJAGehlin
Trying to download your open office but error code appears each  time.
What is 101 and how do I remedy this problem?

Thank you

JA Gehlin

Re: Download

Marcus (OOo)
Am 03.05.2017 um 18:00 schrieb [hidden email]:
> Trying to download your open office but error code appears each  time.
> What is 101 and how do I remedy this problem?

unfortunately, you have posted just a few information. Therefore I need
to ask a bit:

- Have you used our download webpage?
   Please make sure you download only from the original source:
   https://www.openoffice.org/download/
   (from here you will be redirected to SourceForge which is hosting our
   installation files)
   Otherwise you don't get the original software.

- I don't know what you mean with "101", can you give us the exact
   error message?

- Have you tried the download at different times (and not only within a
   few minutes)? Maybe it's a temporary Inet problem with this server.

Thanks in advance

Marcus

Re: Download

CDJAGehlin

Tried several times close together and hours apart.  But in  the same day.
I go to your site and it sends me to sourceforge then it  gives me 3
options to download and I choose open office.  The following is  what I get:

Load  Failed
Load  of URL
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/latest/download?source=top3_dlp_t5  failed with error code -101.
Don't know what 101 is

In a message dated 5/3/2017 1:36:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

Am 03.05.2017 um 18:00 schrieb    [hidden email]:
> Trying to download
your open office but error   code appears each  time.
> What is 101 and
how do I remedy  this   problem?

Am 03.05.2017 um 21:01 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Tried several times close together and hours apart.  But in  the same day.
> I go to your site and it sends me to sourceforge then it  gives me 3
> options to download and I choose open office.  The following is  what I get:
>
> Load  Failed
> Load  of URL
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/latest/download?source=top3_dlp_t5  failed with error code -101.
> Don't know what 101 is

thanks for the info.

With 3 options do you mean the drop-down-boxes for platform, language
and version? Don't you get 2 download buttons for full installation and
language pack? That would be strange.

The URL is not correct as it doesn't refer to a specific file but to a
directory only - which is of course not downloadable.

I still want to know what the problem and cause is, so it would be great
when you can post the content of the table on this webpage [1].

I don't know what you want to download but here is a link for Windows,
English (US) [2]. Otherwise just give me your favorite platform +
language and you will get another download link.

I hope this helps.

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/download/analyze.html
[2]
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.3/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download