Download

Joseph O'Brien
Why can I not download Apache office on my IPad.

Joe O’Brien

Sent from my iPad

Re: Download

David Robley
I'd imagine you probably can download it to an iPad, but there isn't an
iOS version of AOO so you won't be able to install it.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 7/7/19 1:18 pm, Joseph O'Brien wrote:

> Why can I not download Apache office on my IPad.
>
> Joe O’Brien
>
> Sent from my iPad

Cheers
--
David Robley

"What comes before cocious?" Tom asked precociously.

Re: Download

Julian Thomas
There's no ios version. There is an open office reader app available.

Sent from JT's Ipad - maybe using voice dictation!

> On Jul 6, 2019, at 23:48, Joseph O'Brien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Why can I not download Apache office on my IPad.

Re: Download

Matthias Seidel
There is a 3rd party port to iOS called Office700 [1]. It is ported by
Akikazu Yoshikawa (the same guy that makes AndrOpen Office for Android
[2] ).

Available via AppStore:

https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1097657424

Regards,

   Matthias

[1] https://www.office700.com/
[2] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en

Am 07.07.19 um 15:04 schrieb Julian THOMAS:

> There's no ios version. There is an open office reader app available.
>
> Sent from JT's Ipad - maybe using voice dictation!
>
>> On Jul 6, 2019, at 23:48, Joseph O'Brien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Why can I not download Apache office on my IPad.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Download

Joseph O'Brien
Thanks, I got it straightened out.