Downloading Open Office With Windows 10

Tony-2
I have tried to do this with no success, will it download while I am using Windows 10, am I missing something obvious. I have just moved from Windows 7 to 10 and I had Open Office on my old system. I will be gratefull for any advice you can give. Thank you  G. A. Rich

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Downloading Open Office With Windows 10

jd1008
On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 6:47 AM Tony <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have tried to do this with no success, will it download while I am using
> Windows 10, am I missing something obvious. I have just moved from Windows
> 7 to 10 and I had Open Office on my old system. I will be gratefull for any
> advice you can give. Thank you  G. A. Rich
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

It has been stated, even before release of Win 10, that it would
delete or prevent download of software it deems unacceptable
to Windoze, WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE USER!!!
Caveat  emptor!!!

Re: Downloading Open Office With Windows 10

Steven Ahlers
Tony,

As a courtesy to you I am sending a copy of this message to you, if you’re not subscribed to the users list you may miss some replies. Please respond only to: [hidden email] so that all users can assist you.

Are you downloading from the official website: https://www.openoffice.org/download/ ?
Have you looked for the exe file in your download file?

Have you run the exe file?

What error message(s) have you received?

Sent from my iPhone