Downloading problem

Peter Harris
I am trying to get a template (basic address label
<http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/wl-ol875.htm> Size: 2.625" x 1", 30 labels
per US letter size sheet). After I download it, I open it and it is
formatted in a Notebook style. Just a lot of gibberish. I need the actual
template. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

*  Peter Harris Home Inspections*
*      AHIT and NACHI Certified*
          *Certification # N-17061012*
*  "Buy Your Home With Confidence"*
*Serving all of Northeast Georgia*

Cell:     770-519-0767
[hidden email]
peterharrishomeinspections.com

*"There are two things you can control, your reputation and your
character."*

Re: Downloading problem

Maurice Howe-2
Just a suggestion, Peter.