Draft Board report for November

Andrea Pescetti-2
In the first three months after graduation a project is supposed to
report to the Board on a monthly basis. So our reports will be due in
November 2012, in December 2012, and then on a quarterly basis
(Jan-Apr-Jul-Oct).

I started a first draft of this month's report (which is still using the
podling format, since we graduated less than two weeks ago) at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Nov

Feel free to edit it. It should cover September 2012 and October 2012.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Draft Board report for November

Dave Fisher
LGTM, thanks!

Regards,
Dave

On Nov 3, 2012, at 1:14 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> In the first three months after graduation a project is supposed to report to the Board on a monthly basis. So our reports will be due in November 2012, in December 2012, and then on a quarterly basis (Jan-Apr-Jul-Oct).
>
> I started a first draft of this month's report (which is still using the podling format, since we graduated less than two weeks ago) at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Nov
>
> Feel free to edit it. It should cover September 2012 and October 2012.
>
> Regards,
>  Andrea.

Re: Draft Board report for November

Kay Schenk-2
On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:14 AM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the first three months after graduation a project is supposed to report
> to the Board on a monthly basis. So our reports will be due in November
> 2012, in December 2012, and then on a quarterly basis (Jan-Apr-Jul-Oct).
>
> I started a first draft of this month's report (which is still using the
> podling format, since we graduated less than two weeks ago) at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/OOOUSERS/**2012+Nov<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Nov>
>
> Feel free to edit it. It should cover September 2012 and October 2012.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Good that you put it on the wiki. When is the due date?

MzK

 dealt  with a cat."
                                                -- Robert Heinlein

Kay Schenk wrote:
>> ... https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Nov
>> Feel free to edit it. It should cover September 2012 and October 2012.
> Good that you put it on the wiki. When is the due date?

I received no deadline, since officially we only report on
Jan-Apr-Jul-Oct and November-December 2012 are two "extra" initial
reports, so we won't receive reminders for those.

However, I plan to send it at the end of next week, 9 November or so.
This will be OK, since the report must not be reviewed by the Incubator
any longer.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Draft Board report for November

Rob Weir
On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kay Schenk wrote:
>>>
>>> ... https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Nov
>>>
>>> Feel free to edit it. It should cover September 2012 and October 2012.
>>
>> Good that you put it on the wiki. When is the due date?
>

> I received no deadline, since officially we only report on Jan-Apr-Jul-Oct
> and November-December 2012 are two "extra" initial reports, so we won't
> receive reminders for those.
>
> However, I plan to send it at the end of next week, 9 November or so. This
> will be OK, since the report must not be reviewed by the Incubator any
> longer.

Also maybe something like, "In anticipation of additional growth
post-graduation, we are developing web pages to support new
volunteers, especially in the localization and QA areas"

-Rob

Rob Weir wrote:
> Also maybe something like, "In anticipation of additional growth
> post-graduation, we are developing web pages to support new
> volunteers, especially in the localization and QA areas"

Thanks, included.

Andrea

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kay Schenk wrote:
>
>> ... https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/OOOUSERS/**2012+Nov<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Nov>
>>>
>>> Feel free to edit it. It should cover September 2012 and October 2012.
>>>
>> Good that you put it on the wiki. When is the due date?
>>

> I received no deadline, since officially we only report on Jan-Apr-Jul-Oct
> and November-December 2012 are two "extra" initial reports, so we won't
> receive reminders for those.
>
> However, I plan to send it at the end of next week, 9 November or so. This
> will be OK, since the report must not be reviewed by the Incubator any
> longer.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

OK, thanks...yes, probably enough time for the Nov. 21st meeting (3rd Wed)

MzK

 dealt  with a cat."
                                                -- Robert Heinlein

On 03/11/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>>> ... https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Nov
>>> Feel free to edit it. It should cover September 2012 and October 2012.
> I plan to send it at the end of next week, 9 November or so.

Sent to the Board. Thanks everybody for contributing. The next report,
due around 10 December, will be our first one as a Top-Level Project and
it will be a good occasion to reflect on how our "life after graduation"
is progressing.

Regards,
   Andrea.

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>wrote:

> On 03/11/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>
>> ... https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/OOOUSERS/**2012+Nov<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Nov>
>>>>
>>> I plan to send it at the end of next week, 9 November or so.
>>

> Sent to the Board. Thanks everybody for contributing. The next report, due
> around 10 December, will be our first one as a Top-Level Project and it
> will be a good occasion to reflect on how our "life after graduation" is
> progressing.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

OK, I've made a placeholder page for the Dec report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2012+Dec

MzK

“How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world
 she wants, rather than to create it herself?”

-- Anais Nin