EN forum user IP address anomaly

David Robley
It appears that the posting IP of all users is being reported as
127.0.0.1 This seems to have started somewhere shortly before  01 Dec
2018, 04:53 (UTC + 10:30)

Cheers
--
David Robley

Are we having Fahrvergnugen yet??

Re: EN forum user IP address anomaly

Dave Fisher
Hi David,

I can confirm that this started with the new VM and is a configuration issue. I have fixed the issue.

Regards,
Dave

> On Dec 1, 2018, at 3:17 PM, David Robley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It appears that the posting IP of all users is being reported as 127.0.0.1 This seems to have started somewhere shortly before  01 Dec 2018, 04:53 (UTC + 10:30)
>

> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> Are we having Fahrvergnugen yet??

Re: EN forum user IP address anomaly

David Robley
Thanks for that and all the other work you have put into the changeover

#1 BORG Hit Parade: We all sleep in a single subroutine