ENG to CZE volunteer

Jakub Elicer
Hello, I would like to try to help you with translating.

How can I start?

My first activity can be the homepage, where should be "Svobodný a otevřený kancelářský balík".

Best regards

Jakub Elicer

Re: ENG to CZE volunteer

Matthias Seidel

Hi Jakub,

Welcome!

Am 28.02.21 um 16:58 schrieb Jakub Elicer:
Hello, I would like to try to help you with translating.

How can I start?
This is the perfect place to start. ;-)

My first activity can be the homepage, where should be "Svobodný a otevřený kancelářský balík".

Images don't come through on this mailing list. But I think this is the page title and the title near the logo?

If you happen to have a GitHub account, you might want o open a Pull Request here:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/edit/main/content/cs/brand.md

and here:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/blob/main/content/cs/index.html#L7

Regards,