Quantcast

Editing access to aoo wiki

Martin Bakker
LS,
Can I please get (editing) access to  the OpenOffice wiki?

Kind Regards, Martin

Re: Editing access to aoo wiki

Martin Bakker
Hi Keith,

your assumptions are correct, mwiki please.

I am sorry to have overlooked the final part of your (bugzilla) reply.

I would preffer to use the same ids as for bugzilla eg: Martin and [hidden email]

Kind regards , Martin

________________________________

Re: Editing access to aoo wiki

Keith N. McKenna
On 4/4/2017 3:07 AM, Martin Bakker wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>

> your assumptions are correct, mwiki please.
>

> I am sorry to have overlooked the final part of your (bugzilla) reply.
>

> I would preffer to use the same ids as for bugzilla eg: Martin and [hidden email]
>

> Kind regards , Martin

Martin;
Unfortunately the User Name Martin is currently being used. I can Use
MartinB to keep close to your Bugzilla name or some other of your choice.

Regards
Keith