Electronic Signature

Art Curator
I was trying to register for the OpenOffice Forum, but it asked me for an
electronic signature.  I have NO Experience with electronic signatures, and
know nothing about them.  Per instructions elsewhere, I did go to File >
Electronic Signature, but all I got there is incomprehensible forms.  (What
the hell is a "certificate"?)

Please help me get past "digital signature" so that I can participate in
your forum.

Joe Kulik
Vallejo, California USA

Re: Electronic Signature

zahra a
hello.
i did not see request for digital signiture in any group,
but i think that its equal to digital signiture which you use in
emails or other places.
God bless you!

On 10/27/17, Art Curator <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was trying to register for the OpenOffice Forum, but it asked me for an
> electronic signature.  I have NO Experience with electronic signatures, and
> know nothing about them.  Per instructions elsewhere, I did go to File >
> Electronic Signature, but all I got there is incomprehensible forms.  (What
> the hell is a "certificate"?)
>
> Please help me get past "digital signature" so that I can participate in
> your forum.
>
> Joe Kulik
> Vallejo, California USA

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.