Emai change

Carlo Pizzolla-2
Good morning,

my name is Carlo Pizzolla.

I am registered with the login user name [hidden email].

I would appreciate if you could update my new email address as follows:
[hidden email].

Please let me know if changes accordingly also my login user name.

Best regards
Carlo Pizzolla
Italy

Re: Emai change

David Robley
Do you refer to a login at the Apache OpenOffice user forum at
https://forum.openoffice.org ? If so, you need to log in there, go to
the User Control Panel using the link on the left near the top of the
page, click on the Profile tab and click on Edit Account Settings -
there you can change your email address.

If you are referring to some other registration, please tell us what it is.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored. Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not
see all the replies to your query. To subscribe to Apache OpenOffice
mailing lists go to http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

On 24/1/19 8:15 pm, Carlo Pizzolla wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> my name is Carlo Pizzolla.
>
> I am registered with the login user name [hidden email].
>
> I would appreciate if you could update my new email address as
> follows: [hidden email].
>
> Please let me know if changes accordingly also my login user name.
>
> Best regards
> Carlo Pizzolla
> Italy

Cheers
--
David Robley

Kids-They're not sleeping, they're recharging!