Email address revealed on Extensions page

Email address revealed on Extensions page

PeterT
I created an user accounton the Extensions websiteusing the Google
log-in option.

The user account "Edit" page says that the email address is not made public.

Now I published my first extension:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/ywriter-file-converter

The "maintainer" field contains my email address instead of the user
name. Probably something has gone wrong, so I un-published my extension.
What can I do to re-publish my extension and have my email address hidden?

Another question:

At the bottom of my user account's "edit" page there is a "Cancel
account" button. What will happen if I push it? Will my extension be
deleted or will it be orphaned?

Regards,
Peter

Re: Email address revealed on Extensions page

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

First, this is a user mailing list, most likely other users don't know
what you are referring to.
[hidden email] might be better...

Am 29.06.20 um 12:21 schrieb PeterT:

> I created an user accounton the Extensions websiteusing the Google
> log-in option.
>
> The user account "Edit" page says that the email address is not made
> public.
>
> Now I published my first extension:
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/ywriter-file-converter
>
> The "maintainer" field contains my email address instead of the user
> name. Probably something has gone wrong, so I un-published my
> extension. What can I do to re-publish my extension and have my email
> address hidden?
Just put your user name in the field now containing your mail address
(Authoring Information).

Because of too much spam, extensions with external links need to be
published by an admin...
(I can do that when you are ready)

Regards,

   Matthias

> Another question:
>
> At the bottom of my user account's "edit" page there is a "Cancel
> account" button. What will happen if I push it? Will my extension be
> deleted or will it be orphaned?
>
> Regards,
> Peter

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment