Email database "phonebook"

John-71
 I have an idea that I think users would find very useful. An Email directory. People who wanted to join would add their name, email address and residential addresses and organizations, clubs, schools that they belong or belonged to. Someone looking for a person would just querry with some information they know and a list of possible people's email addresses would return. I know many people who try to find old freinds but that doesn't always work because many names are to common or people don't post to usenet. I think alot of people would find this a very useful application.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Re: Email database "phonebook"

Paul
Its a good thought, but are you suggesting this should be in
OpenOffice?? There are web sites out there that offer similar
functionality.

Google for them and have a go.

/paul