Email problems

INDRA SEJA
I've been using open office outlook for eons, with total satisfaction. A few weeks ago, I discovered that it was taking 2-3 days to send or receive emails, even though they came through on my rogers yahoo account at a normal speed. Rogers says they can't help...to get in touch with you. What might be the problem and how could it be corrected? Help please.Indra Seja

Re: Email problems

Steven Ahlers
Shea,

Outlook is a Microsoft product. If you are having problems with it you probably should contact M$ to resolve it.