English/French dictionary

Anne W.
Hi,
I just downloaded an updated version of Open Office 4.1.5 to my computer (windows 10).
It doesn’t seem to include a spell checker (automatic). The older version (4.1.1) did, but when I updated my windows 10 the spell checker became non-existent.
Can you please help me with this? I need to have a spell checker with the new version so that I can quickly redact my documents. Hoping to hear from you soon..
Thanks,
Anne 😊

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: English/French dictionary

Rory O'Farrell
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 13:07:48 -0400
Anne W. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I just downloaded an updated version of Open Office 4.1.5 to my computer (windows 10).
> It doesn’t seem to include a spell checker (automatic). The older version (4.1.1) did, but when I updated my windows 10 the spell checker became non-existent.
> Can you please help me with this? I need to have a spell checker with the new version so that I can quickly redact my documents. Hoping to hear from you soon..
> Thanks,
> Anne 😊
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

In /Tools /Options /Language Settings /Languages you need to set your locale and the default language for documents.  In /Tools /Options /Language Settings /Writing Aids you should select Hunspell Spellchecker, LibHyphen Hyphenator
 and Check Spelling as you type and whatever other options you require.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>