English Grammar Checker

Carlos Menezes
Dear all,

I'm a developer of CoGrOO, a Grammar Checker to OpenOffice. Nowadays, we have a Brazilian-Portuguese checker.
This is our site of CoGrOO 1.X (English and Portuguese text):

An interview to Louis about CoGrOO (English):

This is our site of CoGrOO 2.X (only Portuguese text, sorry):

Statistics about project activity:

A paper about CoGrOO's architecture (English):

I'm writing to these lists because we are porting CoGrOO to English language; we need a help of English native-language linguists (we estimate 250 hours-man of work) to:
- Help us to  define what is the public target of this tool: foreigner or native speakers? Maybe both?
- Estimate top-100 mistakes of this public target.
- Write simple rules, according to our templates, to detect the most of these mistakes.
- Test rules in our prototype.
- Refine rules.