English dictionary

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

Marco did update the English dictionary, but I think the page got
unpublished again:

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

@Andrea: Can you fix it? ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: English dictionary

Marco A.G. Pinto
Well, it happens every time and I am annoyed with it, so I just upload the .oxt and fill the fields.

I no longer check if it works or not as I did all the correct procedures.

On 02/11/2019 22:03, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi all,

Marco did update the English dictionary, but I think the page got
unpublished again:

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

@Andrea: Can you fix it? ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: English dictionary

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 23:03:12 +0100
Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Marco did update the English dictionary, but I think the page got
> unpublished again:
>
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>
> @Andrea: Can you fix it? ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias

Yes, I get an Access denied message "You do not have permission to access this page"

Rory

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: English dictionary

Matthias Seidel
Am 02.11.19 um 23:24 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:

> On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 23:03:12 +0100
> Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Marco did update the English dictionary, but I think the page got
>> unpublished again:
>>
>> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>>
>> @Andrea: Can you fix it? ;-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>

> Yes, I get an Access denied message "You do not have permission to access this page"
The web frontend is "broken", but you can still download it via:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/17102/49/

Matthias

> Rory

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Fwd: English dictionary

Matthias Seidel

Hi all,

Anyone else who has admin rights for templates.openoffice.org?

Regards,

   Matthias

Betreff: English dictionary