English to Portuguese

António Feio
saw this on Facebook
I'm Portuguese and could help in English to Portuguese revisions/translations if it's not a too heavy task..
Thanks for the amazing work you all do. I'm a total fan!
best regards,

António Feio

--
fortifeio®...arquitectura e derivados
Rua de Paredes 188
t: +351 226 175 721
m: +351 965 673 442

Re: English to Portuguese

Pedro Lino-3
Hi António

> saw this on Facebook
>     I'm Portuguese and could help in English to Portuguese revisions/translations if it's not a too heavy task..
>     Thanks for the amazing work you all do. I'm a total fan!

Thank you for the support message and for volunteering! An extra pair of hands is always welcome!

At this time the Interface and Help for OpenOffice are 100% translated
https://translate.apache.org/pt/
but help will be needed in the near future as strings change from time to time.

You can start by subscribing to this mailing list, if you haven't done so yet.
Any updates are communicated on this list.

I'm sure there are other translation tasks that you can contribute to meanwhile (e.g. on the translation/completion of the Portuguese version of the website)

Best regards,
Pedro
(from Faro)

Re: English to Portuguese

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Am 04.07.20 um 19:49 schrieb Pedro Lino:

> Hi António
>

>> saw this on Facebook
>>     I'm Portuguese and could help in English to Portuguese revisions/translations if it's not a too heavy task..
>>     Thanks for the amazing work you all do. I'm a total fan!
>>
> Thank you for the support message and for volunteering! An extra pair of hands is always welcome!
>
> At this time the Interface and Help for OpenOffice are 100% translated
> https://translate.apache.org/pt/
> but help will be needed in the near future as strings change from time to time.
>
> You can start by subscribing to this mailing list, if you haven't done so yet.
> Any updates are communicated on this list.
To subscribe to the L10n list, please see here:

   Matthias

> I'm sure there are other translation tasks that you can contribute to meanwhile (e.g. on the translation/completion of the Portuguese version of the website)
>
> Best regards,
> Pedro
> (from Faro)

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment