Enquiring about the opensource of Apache OpenOffice

Enquiring about the opensource of Apache OpenOffice

Rijul Bajaj
Hi,

I just wanted to enquire that can I use Apache OpenOffice for my own
business?

Thanks,
Rijul

Re: Enquiring about the opensource of Apache OpenOffice

David Belina-2

Re: Enquiring about the opensource of Apache OpenOffice

Robin Lord
Use it for anything

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, at 15:36, David Belina wrote:

--
Best Regards

Robin

Re: Enquiring about the opensource of Apache OpenOffice

David Robley-2
You can use it for any purpose, on as many machines as you like. See
http://www.openoffice.org/why/index.html

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 28/1/21 1:59 am, Rijul Bajaj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to enquire that can I use Apache OpenOffice for my own
> business?
>
> Thanks,
> Rijul

Cheers
--
David Robley

Bungee Jumper? Catch you on the rebound.