Error R6025

גל שווץ
hello

I have open office on my computer and until now it worked fine.
But now I get an error message when I try to open the program.
this is the error message :

Run tine error

program : c:\program files\openoffice.org1.1.0\program\soffice.exe

R6025
-Pure Virtual Function Call

how can I repair this problem
please help me

Gal

Re: Error R6025

Dan Lewis-6
On Monday 07 November 2005 03:46 am, גל שווץ wrote:

> hello
>
> I have open office on my computer and until now it worked fine.
> But now I get an error message when I try to open the program.
> this is the error message :
>
> Run tine error
>
> program : c:\program files\openoffice.org1.1.0\program\soffice.exe
>
> R6025
> -Pure Virtual Function Call
>
> how can I repair this problem
> please help me
>
> Gal

Try running this program:
c:\program files\openoffice.org1.1.0\program\setup.exe
It will give you the option to Modify, Remove, or Repair your installation.
Choose the Repair option. If you installed OOo using setup.exe -net, use
c:\program files\openoffice.org1.1.0\program\setup.exe -net.

Dan