Error in Pootle

Bidouille
Hello,

Unable to send a valid string with a critical error.
If I click on "Ignore", Pootle returns "not found".
I attach an animated GIF to see the problem:
https://www.cjoint.com/doc/20_01/JAdjfEfXrjp_pootle.gif
Sorry my UI is in french but easily understood.

Re: Error in Pootle

Taavi Kaevats
I am not too familiar with the upgraded environment yet, but a wild guess..
have you tried to move up or down in string list and then retry? I am
recalling such similar behavior from old code occasionally..

R, 3. jaanuar 2020 11:09 Bidouille <[hidden email]> kirjutas:

> Hello,
>
> Unable to send a valid string with a critical error.
> If I click on "Ignore", Pootle returns "not found".
> I attach an animated GIF to see the problem:
> https://www.cjoint.com/doc/20_01/JAdjfEfXrjp_pootle.gif
> Sorry my UI is in french but easily understood.

Re: Error in Pootle

Bidouille
> have you tried to move up or down in string list and then retry?
Not work: "Send" button is disabled when I come back to original string

Re: Error in Pootle

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

It seems you have to "change the string, save it snd then change back

Sorry for the Inconvenience

Mechtilde
Am 03.01.20 um 10:36 schrieb Bidouille:
>> have you tried to move up or down in string list and then retry?
> Not work: "Send" button is disabled when I come back to original string

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: Error in Pootle

Bidouille
> It seems you have to "change the string, save it snd then change back
Yes, I do this but this a painful for 1,300 strings

Re: Error in Pootle

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

Am 03.01.20 um 11:52 schrieb Bidouille:
>> It seems you have to "change the string, save it snd then change back
> Yes, I do this but this a painful for 1,300 strings

I did it from time to time too

We couldn't see it in the old version.

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice