Error saving a document

Debbie Weber-2
Please help me!  I'm using your app in my home office setting and I'm
having trouble.  I continue to get this message when trying to save my work:

Error saving the document SPI 2020 DIST. SPREADSHEET
Object not accessible.
The object cannot be accessed
due to insufficient user rights

Please call me at 630-660-0148 so that this problem can be resolved.

Thank you

Debbie Weber

Re: Error saving a document

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 14:08:54 -0600
Debbie Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please help me!  I'm using your app in my home office setting and I'm
> having trouble.  I continue to get this message when trying to save my work:
>
> Error saving the document SPI 2020 DIST. SPREADSHEET
> Object not accessible.
> The object cannot be accessed
> due to insufficient user rights
>

> Please call me at 630-660-0148 so that this problem can be resolved.
>
> Thank you
>
> Debbie Weber

See if this tutorial helps; almost certainly your problem is a Windows Defender problem.
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=97507#p467580

Other than indicating a possible solution I can not give Windows specific help, as I have not used Windows for many years.
--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Error saving a document

Debbie Weber-2
I'm not using windows....I'm on my Mac Computer and using operating system
MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6.  Please help me!!

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 2:35 PM Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 14:08:54 -0600
> Debbie Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Please help me!  I'm using your app in my home office setting and I'm
> > having trouble.  I continue to get this message when trying to save my
> work:
> >
> > Error saving the document SPI 2020 DIST. SPREADSHEET
> > Object not accessible.
> > The object cannot be accessed
> > due to insufficient user rights
> >

> > Please call me at 630-660-0148 so that this problem can be resolved.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Debbie Weber
>
> See if this tutorial helps; almost certainly your problem is a Windows
> Defender problem.
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=97507#p467580
>
> Other than indicating a possible solution I can not give Windows specific
> help, as I have not used Windows for many years.
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Error saving a document

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 15:32:45 -0600
Debbie Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm not using windows....I'm on my Mac Computer and using operating system
> MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6.  Please help me!!

As I haven't touched an Apple computer in forty years, I can only direct you to this detailed list of Apple specific problems and solutions:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89283

RoryOF

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>