Estonian webpage

Taavi Kaevats
Hi,

I am currently working on the program itself (the translation is at
96%). I have noticed that local webpage exists, but is far from being
ready.
http://www.openoffice.org/et/
Is there anything i could do to improve the webpage now or should i
rather concentrate translating the program (and help subsequently)?

Best wishes,
Taavi
--
Taavi Kaevats
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Estonian webpage

Matthias Seidel
Hi Taavi,

Am 01.04.19 um 20:09 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on the program itself (the translation is at
> 96%).
Thank you for your ongoing work!
> I have noticed that local webpage exists, but is far from being
> ready.
> http://www.openoffice.org/et/
We didn't have a volunteer for the page, but if you are willing to help
I could set up a basic page in English an we can start translation.
> Is there anything i could do to improve the webpage now or should i
> rather concentrate translating the program (and help subsequently)?

Every help is welcome, you decide! ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

> Best wishes,
> Taavi

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Estonian webpage

Taavi Kaevats
I am interested in translating the webpage. I am not starting to work
on this front this week, but at the end it is inevitable so we can
effectively distribute the translations.

Take the time you need to prepare basic page and let me know how to proceed.

> Hi Taavi,
>
> Am 01.04.19 um 20:09 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am currently working on the program itself (the translation is at
>> 96%).
> Thank you for your ongoing work!
>> I have noticed that local webpage exists, but is far from being
>> ready.
>> http://www.openoffice.org/et/
> We didn't have a volunteer for the page, but if you are willing to help
> I could set up a basic page in English an we can start translation.
>> Is there anything i could do to improve the webpage now or should i
>> rather concentrate translating the program (and help subsequently)?
>
> Every help is welcome, you decide! ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>

>> Best wishes,
>> Taavi

Re: Estonian webpage

Matthias Seidel
Hi Taavi,

The page is up.
If you find the time we can discuss the strings needed to be translated.

Regards,

   Matthias