Examples of Events, click of buttons

Galileo Teco Juárez
Could someone give me an example of events using the UNO-AWT API with
Python?Do not quite understand how it is achieved.Something simple window
with a button.thanks

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Examples of Events, click of buttons

Alexandro Colorado-4
This is a small example from the PythonCalculator
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/PythonCalculator code:
http://pastebin.mozilla.org/2231680

It uses the WindowClass it uses the WindowDescriptor() and populate
with the Type, Atributes etc.

On 3/19/13, Galileo Teco Juárez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could someone give me an example of events using the UNO-AWT API with
> Python?Do not quite understand how it is achieved.Something simple window
> with a button.thanks
>
> --
> *Galileo Teco Juarez*
> *Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
> *Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
> *Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Examples of Events, click of buttons

Galileo Teco Juárez
thanks :D