Expired OpenOffice website certificate?

John Hingson
Dear Open Office,

I think a certificate on a part of your website may have expired, if I
have that terminology right.  I went to this page
https://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/openofficeorg-2-x-4-stickers
and got the following error message:

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Thanks,

John

Re: Expired OpenOffice website certificate?

Dave Fisher
Hi John,

Thanks for reporting the issue. This is now resolved.

Regards,
Dave