FOSDEM 18 - Anatomy of the OpenOffice localization process - Speaker: Andrea Pescetti

FOSDEM 18 - Anatomy of the OpenOffice localization process - Speaker: Andrea Pescetti

Matthias Seidel
The first video from FOSDEM 18 is online:

https://youtu.be/1-pRWHrFLQU

Regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSDEM 18 - Anatomy of the OpenOffice localization process - Speaker: Andrea Pescetti

Kay Schenk-2

On 02/05/2018 10:10 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> The first video from FOSDEM 18 is online:
>
> https://youtu.be/1-pRWHrFLQU
>
> Regards, Matthias

Thank you. Will slides be available in the near future as well?

Am 05.02.2018 um 19:30 schrieb Kay Schenk:

> On 02/05/2018 10:10 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> The first video from FOSDEM 18 is online:
>>
>> https://youtu.be/1-pRWHrFLQU
>>
>> Regards, Matthias
>>

> Thank you. Will slides be available in the near future as well?
I am not sure, the video is provided by FOSDEM:

https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/ode_localization/

Regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSDEM 18 - Anatomy of the OpenOffice localization process - Speaker: Andrea Pescetti

Andrea Pescetti-2
Matthias Seidel:
> https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/ode_localization/

You will still need some patience... Mike Saunders, co-organizer of the
devroom and employees at The Document Foundation, is taking care of
preparing and cutting all videos and making them available (a lengthy
job and I'm happy that he volunteered to do it!). All resources will be
complete "soon", but this may mean "in a few days".

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: FOSDEM 18 - Anatomy of the OpenOffice localization process - Speaker: Andrea Pescetti

Matthias Seidel
> Matthias Seidel:
>> https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/ode_localization/
>
> You will still need some patience... Mike Saunders, co-organizer of
> the devroom and employees at The Document Foundation, is taking care
> of preparing and cutting all videos and making them available (a
> lengthy job and I'm happy that he volunteered to do it!). All
> resources will be complete "soon", but this may mean "in a few days".

???
I can see the video both on the website linked above and on YouTube...

Regards, Matthias

> Regards,
>   Andrea.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSDEM 18 - Anatomy of the OpenOffice localization process - Speaker: Andrea Pescetti

Peter Kovacs-3
I think Kay asks for the Presentation.

Mine are online since I added them to the talk.

Arent yours made with Presi? Then they are already Online and you can
just provide the link to them?

All the best

Peter

Matthias Seidel wrote:
> I can see the video both on the website linked above and on YouTube

I refer to the entire set of videos (the entire devroom day), not this
specific talk. Each video is processed individually.

Regards,
   Andrea.