FOSDEM dinner invitation

Simon Phipps-3
Dear AOO developers,

The board of directors of The Document Foundation have asked me to extend
their invitation to join the LibreOffice developers for an informal dinner
on the Saturday evening at FOSDEM (February 3rd, 8pm) in Brussels. If you
would like to attend, please add your name and contact details to the wiki
at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner or
contact me privately if you have any problems.

Best regards,

Simon

Re: FOSDEM dinner invitation

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 12/01/2018 Simon Phipps wrote:
> informal dinner on the Saturday evening at FOSDEM (February 3rd, 8pm) in Brussels

I'll have other commitments for the evening, thanks. Still, this is a
good occasion to remind that, for the fifth year in a row, we'll have a
shared devroom running for the entire day, on that same day. Plenty of time.

Regards,
   Andrea.