FOSDEM dinner invitation

Simon Phipps-3
Dear AOO developers,

The board of directors of The Document Foundation have asked me to extend
their invitation to join the LibreOffice developers for an informal dinner
on the Saturday evening at FOSDEM (February 3rd, 8pm) in Brussels. If you
would like to attend, please add your name and contact details to the wiki
at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner or
contact me privately if you have any problems.

Best regards,

Simon

Re: FOSDEM dinner invitation

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 12/01/2018 Simon Phipps wrote:
> informal dinner on the Saturday evening at FOSDEM (February 3rd, 8pm) in Brussels

I'll have other commitments for the evening, thanks. Still, this is a
good occasion to remind that, for the fifth year in a row, we'll have a
shared devroom running for the entire day, on that same day. Plenty of time.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: FOSDEM dinner invitation

Simon Phipps-3
Just a reminder that everyone on this list is invited for dinner at FOSDEM
as below.  Cheers!

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 12:38 PM, Simon Phipps <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear AOO developers,
>
> The board of directors of The Document Foundation have asked me to extend
> their invitation to join the LibreOffice developers for an informal dinner
> on the Saturday evening at FOSDEM (February 3rd, 8pm) in Brussels. If you
> would like to attend, please add your name and contact details to the wiki
> at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner
> or contact me privately if you have any problems.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Simon

Re: FOSDEM dinner invitation

Gavin McDonald
This is today/tonight?

Is anybody from  OpenOffice going ? It sure would be nice.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner>

Gav…

> On 23 Jan 2018, at 4:07 am, Simon Phipps <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just a reminder that everyone on this list is invited for dinner at FOSDEM
> as below.  Cheers!
>
> On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 12:38 PM, Simon Phipps <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear AOO developers,
>>
>> The board of directors of The Document Foundation have asked me to extend
>> their invitation to join the LibreOffice developers for an informal dinner
>> on the Saturday evening at FOSDEM (February 3rd, 8pm) in Brussels. If you
>> would like to attend, please add your name and contact details to the wiki
>> at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner
>> or contact me privately if you have any problems.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Simon

Re: FOSDEM dinner invitation

Simon Phipps-3
Peter Kovacs and I are signed up. I'll be late so you are welcome to go as
me and I'll persuade the team to let me in later!

S.

On 3 Feb 2018 11:07, "Gavin McDonald" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is today/tonight?
>
> Is anybody from  OpenOffice going ? It sure would be nice.
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner <
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner>
>
> Gav…
>

> > On 23 Jan 2018, at 4:07 am, Simon Phipps <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Just a reminder that everyone on this list is invited for dinner at
> FOSDEM
> > as below.  Cheers!
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 12:38 PM, Simon Phipps <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Dear AOO developers,
> >>
> >> The board of directors of The Document Foundation have asked me to
> extend
> >> their invitation to join the LibreOffice developers for an informal
> dinner
> >> on the Saturday evening at FOSDEM (February 3rd, 8pm) in Brussels. If
> you
> >> would like to attend, please add your name and contact details to the
> wiki
> >> at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018/FOSDEM#Social_Dinner
> >> or contact me privately if you have any problems.
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >>
> >> Simon

Re: FOSDEM dinner invitation

Peter Kovacs-2
Hi,

I have been there, well but it seems I have missed you. So maybe next time.

All the best
Peter