FOSDEM in-person meeting

Andrea Pescetti-2
I know that several of us will be at FOSDEM this weekend, and I guess
most will spend time at the ASF booth or at the Open Document Editors
devroom: https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/open_document_editors/

The devroom runs all day, without a lunch break, but is it OK if we meet
at 13:00, just after Peter's presentation, outside room AW.120 (our
devroom)? Location of the AW building can be seen here:
https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/buildings/#aw

That way we could spend part of the afternoon together and discuss many
current topics. Without taking decisions, of course; but talking helps
understanding issues better and I'm looking forward to seeing projects
members in person, some even for the first time!

Regards,
   Andrea.