FOSDEM in-person meeting

Andrea Pescetti-2
I know that several of us will be at FOSDEM in Brussels this weekend,
and I guess most will spend time at the ASF booth or at the Open
Document Editors devroom:
https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/open_document_editors/

The devroom runs all day, without a lunch break, but is it OK if we meet
at 13:00, just after Peter's presentation, outside room AW.120 (our
devroom)? Location of the AW building can be seen here:
https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/buildings/#aw

That way we could spend part of the afternoon together and discuss many
current topics. Without taking decisions, of course; but talking helps
understanding issues better and I'm looking forward to seeing projects
members in person, some even for the first time!

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: FOSDEM in-person meeting

Peter Kovacs-3
+1, looking forward to the event.

Am 2. Februar 2018 10:55:59 MEZ schrieb Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>:

>I know that several of us will be at FOSDEM in Brussels this weekend,
>and I guess most will spend time at the ASF booth or at the Open
>Document Editors devroom:
>https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
>
>The devroom runs all day, without a lunch break, but is it OK if we
>meet
>at 13:00, just after Peter's presentation, outside room AW.120 (our
>devroom)? Location of the AW building can be seen here:
>https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/buildings/#aw
>
>That way we could spend part of the afternoon together and discuss many
>
>current topics. Without taking decisions, of course; but talking helps
>understanding issues better and I'm looking forward to seeing projects
>members in person, some even for the first time!
>
>Regards,
>   Andrea.

Re: FOSDEM in-person meeting

Matthias Seidel
Hi Andrea,

> I know that several of us will be at FOSDEM in Brussels this weekend,
> and I guess most will spend time at the ASF booth or at the Open
> Document Editors devroom:
> https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
>
> The devroom runs all day, without a lunch break, but is it OK if we
> meet at 13:00, just after Peter's presentation, outside room AW.120
> (our devroom)? Location of the AW building can be seen here:
> https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/buildings/#aw

Of course I will attend Peter's and your talk...
Looking forward to meeting you and all the others!

Regards, Matthias

> That way we could spend part of the afternoon together and discuss
> many current topics. Without taking decisions, of course; but talking
> helps understanding issues better and I'm looking forward to seeing
> projects members in person, some even for the first time!
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment