FOSDEM

Patricia Shanahan
My cough has got worse, so I am going back to London today, skipping the rest of the conference.

Patricia

Re: FOSDEM

Matthias Seidel
Oh dear,

get well soon!

It was a pleasure to meet you...

Regards, Matthias

Am 04.02.2018 um 08:25 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> My cough has got worse, so I am going back to London today, skipping the rest of the conference.
>
> Patricia

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSDEM

Andrea Pescetti-2
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> My cough has got worse, so I am going back to London today, skipping the rest of the conference.

Get well, Patricia! And thanks for the talks yesterday... I think it
will take a few days before we can report it properly, but besides the
all-day technical talks session (Open Document Editors devroom) we had
good and productive in-person conversations, and it was nice to see
Patricia for the first time, as well as old and (relatively) new people.

And we still have a double presence at the official Apache booth and at
an "unofficial" Apache OpenOffice extra desk... I'll try to visit both
again before I leave!

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: FOSDEM

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Patricia,

I hope you travel to London was accomodating, and you are recovering.

Hope to read from you sson. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope we
will meet again, then with better health and more time to talk.

All the best

Peter

On 04.02.2018 08:25, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> My cough has got worse, so I am going back to London today, skipping the rest of the conference.
>
> Patricia

Re: FOSDEM

Patricia Shanahan
Getting back to London got me access to an English-speaking pharmacist. I am much better now.

It was wonderful to meet so many nice people who had just been mailing list names.

Patricia