FOSDEM

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello,

I will not attend at FOSDEM. To much to do, and no responsibilities lead
to this desicion.

I am sorry. I hope next year it will be better.

Instead I try to come to Chemnitz. I hope my life is quieter by then.

All the Best

Peter

Re: FOSDEM

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2

Am 29.01.19 um 01:22 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Hello,
>

> Instead I try to come to Chemnitz. I hope my life is quieter by then.

We have a quota for four booth attendees there, now we are only three.
So please annonce your coming early enough to get you on the list.

The catering for participants of CLT is legendary ;-) .

Regards
Michael

Re: FOSDEM

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 29/01/2019 Peter Kovacs wrote:
> I will not attend at FOSDEM. To much to do, and no responsibilities lead
> to this desicion.

I will be there, but with a limited attendance this year, only Saturday
afternoon. But I'm looking forward to seeing some of us there!

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: FOSDEM

Matthias Seidel
Hi Andrea,

> On 29/01/2019 Peter Kovacs wrote:
>> I will not attend at FOSDEM. To much to do, and no responsibilities lead
>> to this desicion.
>
> I will be there, but with a limited attendance this year, only
> Saturday afternoon. But I'm looking forward to seeing some of us there!

I see you have a talk at 18:00:

https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/open_document_editors/

I would suggest that we all have a meeting then?

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards,
>   Andrea.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSDEM

Andrea Pescetti-2
Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Am 31.01.19 um 18:27 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> I will be there, but with a limited attendance this year, only
>> Saturday afternoon. But I'm looking forward to seeing some of us there!
> I see you have a talk at 18:00:
> https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
> I would suggest that we all have a meeting then?

Sure! Actually it will be a short (15 minutes) talk, so so this will
give us a little bit more time for meeting.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: FOSDEM

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 01/02/2019 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Am 31.01.19 um 18:27 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>>> I will be there, but with a limited attendance this year, only
>>> Saturday afternoon. But I'm looking forward to seeing some of us there!
>> I see you have a talk at 18:00:
>> https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
>> I would suggest that we all have a meeting then?
> Sure!

Ahem... unfortunately I won't be at my talk. I missed my flight due to
train delays apparently caused by bad weather. And, as I had planned to
only attend this afternoon, it doesn't make sense that I reschedule.

I'll miss meeting you! I'll still upload the presentation to the FOSDEM
site so that not everything is lost.

On the bright side, this means that I will have an unexpected free
weekend, so I'll be fixing the MWiki issues in queue...

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: FOSDEM

Matthias Seidel
Hi Andrea,

> On 01/02/2019 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> I see you have a talk at 18:00:
>>> https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
>>> I would suggest that we all have a meeting then?
>> Sure!
>
> Ahem... unfortunately I won't be at my talk. I missed my flight due to
> train delays apparently caused by bad weather. And, as I had planned
> to only attend this afternoon, it doesn't make sense that I reschedule.
>
> I'll miss meeting you! I'll still upload the presentation to the
> FOSDEM site so that not everything is lost.
"Funny" fact: I also missed my flight and will only be there on
Sunday... :-0
(I will take a bus over night)

> On the bright side, this means that I will have an unexpected free
> weekend, so I'll be fixing the MWiki issues in queue...

Yes, there was some add-in missing?
Maybe you can also publish the new graphics...

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards,
>   Andrea.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSDEM

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Andrea,

do you have a link to the document?

Kind regards

> On 01/02/2019 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> I see you have a talk at 18:00:
>>> https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
>>> I would suggest that we all have a meeting then?
>> Sure!
>
> Ahem... unfortunately I won't be at my talk. I missed my flight due to
> train delays apparently caused by bad weather. And, as I had planned to
> only attend this afternoon, it doesn't make sense that I reschedule.
>
> I'll miss meeting you! I'll still upload the presentation to the FOSDEM
> site so that not everything is lost.
>
> On the bright side, this means that I will have an unexpected free
> weekend, so I'll be fixing the MWiki issues in queue...
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: FOSDEM

Andrea Pescetti-2
Mechtilde wrote:
> do you have a link to the document?

There's a technical issue since of course, before writing here about my
absence, I had informed the devroom contact asking to be replaced. The
talk was then replaced but it looks like this made my (canceled) talk
page inaccessible, so I won't be able to upload anything there.

If the issue remains, I'll keep materials for some other occasions where
they can actually be presented, or for the OpenOffice blog that we never
use.

Regards,
   Andrea.