FOSDEM

Matthias Seidel
Hi all!

Tomorrow afternoon I will be in Brussels.

Hope to see a lot of you at FOSDEM, but maybe also for a beer and talk
in the evening?
I can be reached via Slack...

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FOSDEM

Peter Kovacs-4
Okay, +1

> Hi all!
>
> Tomorrow afternoon I will be in Brussels.
>
> Hope to see a lot of you at FOSDEM, but maybe also for a beer and talk
> in the evening?
> I can be reached via Slack...
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias

Re: FOSDEM

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello

I will be there also this evening

Kind regards

--

## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer

--

## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer

Re: FOSDEM

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 30/01/2020 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Tomorrow afternoon I will be in Brussels.
> Hope to see a lot of you at FOSDEM, but maybe also for a beer and talk
> in the evening?
> I can be reached via Slack...

I had replied to this but I'm not sure it was delivered to the list.

I am already in Brussels, I've arrangements for the entire day today
(dinner included) but I can monitor Slack in case.

You will find me (of course) in the Open Document Devroom tomorrow most
of the day, as I'm one of the organizers; but I'm leaving Saturday
evening, so no Sunday at FOSDEM for me.

Regards,
   Andrea.