FOSSASIA

Peter Junge-2
Hi everyone,

please let me point your attention at the FOSSASIA conference
(http://fossasia.org/), that will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
from November 12 – 14, 2010. We are working on a OpenOffice.org track
there and would be really delighted, if you can manage to attend.

We are also looking forward to receive your proposals for the "Call for
Speakers and Projects":
http://fossasia.org/speaker-registration/

Best regards,
Peter

Re: FOSSASIA

Vikram Gaur
http://fossasia.org domain does not work
Kindly check

On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 13:27 +0800, Peter Junge wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> please let me point your attention at the FOSSASIA conference
> (http://fossasia.org/), that will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
> from November 12 – 14, 2010. We are working on a OpenOffice.org track
> there and would be really delighted, if you can manage to attend.
>
> We are also looking forward to receive your proposals for the "Call for
> Speakers and Projects":
> http://fossasia.org/speaker-registration/
>
> Best regards,
> Peter

Re: FOSSASIA

Peter Junge-2
Works for me, even behind the GF of China. ;-)

Peter

Vikram Gaur wrote:

> http://fossasia.org domain does not work
> Kindly check
>
> On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 13:27 +0800, Peter Junge wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> please let me point your attention at the FOSSASIA conference
>> (http://fossasia.org/), that will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
>> from November 12 – 14, 2010. We are working on a OpenOffice.org track
>> there and would be really delighted, if you can manage to attend.
>>
>> We are also looking forward to receive your proposals for the "Call for
>> Speakers and Projects":
>> http://fossasia.org/speaker-registration/
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Peter

Re: FOSSASIA

Danishka Navin
the site is working

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Vikram Gaur <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://fossasia.org domain does not work
> Kindly check
>
> On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 13:27 +0800, Peter Junge wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > please let me point your attention at the FOSSASIA conference
> > (http://fossasia.org/), that will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
> > from November 12 – 14, 2010. We are working on a OpenOffice.org track
> > there and would be really delighted, if you can manage to attend.
> >
> > We are also looking forward to receive your proposals for the "Call for
> > Speakers and Projects":
> > http://fossasia.org/speaker-registration/
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Peter